||This iced green tea with mint
provides refreshing relief on a real hot summer day.
||Zero cholesterol, low in
carbohydrate and sugar content, 76 calories, 1 g each of protein and
fiber, enriched with sodium and potassium.
|Fresh mint leaves
|Green tea bags
||2 tb sp
|Lemongrass (for garnish)
- Add mint leaves, tea bags, honey and boiling water.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes
- Now remove tea bags and keep the drink in refrigerator to be
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour the prepared cool mint green tea
- Garnish with the help of a stalk of lemongrass.
||Ayurveda Herbal Remedy Foods
Other than summer cool drinks, there are many other ways to keep cool in
summer. Get Tips To Keep