Environmental wellness means to respect and take care of nature and the
species living in it, in every possible way. It is very important to
lead a lifestyle that is respectful for our environment. Moreover, a
healthy living environment leads to healthier inhabitants, so not only
you should protect yourself from environmental hazards but should also
look for ways to help the earth's health
Ways to Improve Environmental Wellness:
Signs of Good Environmental Wellness
- Recycle or reuse items that you can and donate used cell phones,
or old computers, clothing, to non-profit organizations that can
refurbish them, thereby keeping them out of landfills.
- Do not leave your water taps running to avoid water loss.
- Try to use recycled paper bags while shopping.
Another Aspect of Environmental Wellness
- Try to limit the use of earth's natural resources, as per the
- Preserving energy, i.e, shutting off unused lights, turning off
running taps etc.
- Recycling paper, cans, and glass as much as possible.
- Enjoy natural environment, appreciate its beauty, and try to
spend some time outside.
- Try not to pollute the air, water or earth.
- Avoid smoking and specially the second-hand smoke.
Environmental Wellness surrounds not only our relationship with the
environment and nature but also surrounds our relationship with personal
settings, as well. It involves taking care of our homes, cars,
possessions, and places of business. When our personal surroundings are
well cared for, clean and organized in a proper way, we are able to
experience a greater sense of comfort and less anxiety.